Our TRAPICHE EMERALD EARRINGS feature:
- 4.01 carats of RARE Columbian Trapiche Emeralds set in 22K gold bezels
- 0.19 carats of Rose-Cut Black Diamonds
- 0.44 carats of Marquise-Shaped Emeralds
- 18K Gold Settings (Trapiche Emeralds set in 22K gold)
- 18K Gold Locking Backs and Posts
- Approximately 1" Long From The Piercing
- Entirely Hand-Fabricated by TKP Craftsman Jay Phinney
Trapiche (pronounced TRÄ-PĒ-CHĒ) Emeralds are rare naturally formed gemstones. The name trapiche means 'wheel', and references the spokes formed in the emerald crystal.
These earrings will be delivered in a deluxe presentation gift box which is suitable for gift wrap.