- Created in the heart of the Permian Basin Oil Feilds of West Texas
- 14K yellow gold
- Creation of jewelry artist and craftsman Jay Phinney
- Measures 5/8 inches tall and is just over 1/4 inch wide at the bottom
- 17 gauge, 1/2 inch long pin/post
- Gold-tone mechanical clutch back with button-hole keeper
- A beautiful, glimmering tribute to this oil-patch giant
- A 'must have' for any oil professional
- Everyday or 'just on Sunday', it will look great on your tie !!
This tie-tac will be delivered in a velour gift box which is inside a white paperboard 'packer' box, ready for gift wrap.