Our PETRIFIED FOSSILIZED CORAL PENDANT features:
- Petrified Fossilized CORAL - 34 x 22mm Silver to Dark Gray Color
- Sterling Silver - Hand Assembled and Hand-Crafted
- Hand-crafted by TKP Jewelry Craftsman Jay Phinney
- Anodized "Figure 8" Open-Link Chain - 30" Long
- Overall Pendant Size - 1-3/4"Tall and 1-1/4"Wide
Petrified Fossilized Coral is known as a "biogenic" gemstone, meaning a gemstone of organic origin. This attribute makes petrified fossilized coral related to pearls and amber. The primary source for these gemstones is Indonesia, and can come in many different colors. The flower-like patterns are achieved when the branches of petrified fossilized coral are cut in cross-section.
This pendant will be delivered in a presentation gift box which is suitable for gift wrap.