TIFFANY STONE & AMETHYST OMBRÉ RING features:
- TIFFANY STONE - 21 X 8mm (*Read about TIFFANY STONE below)
- AMETHYST - Ombré Row Of Ten 1.75mm Rounds
- Top Measurement is 1.125" x 0.625"
- Full Bead Trim
- Tufa-Finish Background
- Half-Round Shank 3mm wide
- Finger Size 8
- Hand-Crafted by TKP Craftsman Jay Phinney
This ring will be delivered in a presentation gift box, suitable for gift wrap
*Utah Tiffany Stone: Tiffany stone is a rare material. It is mined at one location worldwide - the Brush Wellman beryllium mine, at Spor Mountain, western Utah. It occurs there as nodules that are part of the ore produced at the mine. Almost all of the Tiffany stone mined at Spor Mountain is crushed and used to produce beryllium. A small amount has been gathered by collectors who have rarely been allowed into the mine.